This is an older reprint that I stumbled upon in eBay a while ago. I had put off making it because the center front pleats allow for no above-waist adjustments. Being high waisted, I didn’t think this dress was even an option for me. However, it’s got 2 great things going for it: it takes 3 yards of fabric and it has an almost half-circle skirt. The only alterations I did was a small petite fold between the armscye and the shoulder and a narrow shoulder alteration. I’m mostly happy with it, but I would like to figure out how to lower the center front darts and raise the waistline a bit, but that’s going to be a TON of work. For now, it’s a workable daydress. I love the high collar at the back and can’t wait to make it in warmer fabrics for the winter.