Today’s FO is Macaroon by colettepatterns.com. This is my first attempt at a Colette Patterns garment and I was very happy with it. Based on reviews from patternreview.com, I decided to jump right in and not do a muslin. The largest size was one size too small, so I just added a 1/2in to the side seams. Other than that, NO alterations were needed. That has never happened to me with a modern pattern. I did make a couple design changes by omitting the pockets and adding 1in in length to the hem. It took me all of 4 hours to sew. I typically prefer an A line skirt, so my next one will probably have a different, but there will be more in my future.