Solvie at http://solvi.se/delfinelise/ has given me a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thanks!
The rules are that I must share with you ten things that you didn´t know about me. I really hate trying to come up with these things because everyone else seems to interesting and clever that I can’t compete, but I’ll give it a whirl!
1. I grew up in a cats only family and it took me a long time to warm up to my husband’s dog. I’m now a real dog lover!
2.I live in the same house that I grew up in.
3.I love to read but only if the books have vampires and/or werewolves in them (scary vamps, not sparkly ones!)
4.I learned to sew as an adult, after getting involved in historical reenactment.
5.I am probably one of the few people in the world who actually like working retail.
6. I have been knitting for several years and have only finished one garment, which was given away as a gift. Don’t ask how many unfinished projects I have!
7. I hate to cook but love to bake.
8.I don’t own or use a cell phone,
9. My favorite color is teal but don’t one a single item of teal clothing.
10. I’ve been wearing glasses since elementary school.
Here are 5 favorite bloggers that I’m passing this award on to:
Suzanne from http://sew-misunderstood.blogspot.com/
Inky from http://inkyknits.blogspot.com/
Patty from http://thesnugbug.blogspot.com/
Steph from http://3hourspast.blogspot.com/
Lauren from http://wearinghistory.blogspot.com/