This blouse is pretty darn close to the best thing I’ve sewn in the last 6-12 months. I found a blouse on etsy that I fell in love with. As a retired seamstress, I understand why a seamstress would charge $145 for a handmade blouse and it is a very fair price, but it’s still out of my price range. I hunted on all the usually websites to find a blouse pattern similar to the one I saw on etsy. The etsy seller claims to use a vintage pattern for it, so I thought I wouldn’t have difficulty finding one. Either I was wrong, or I didn’t wait long enough for one to pop up on eBay. I did, however, find a dress that had darts in all the right place and a similar neck treatment (front on the fold with a keyhole opening). The collar isn’t exactly right and I didn’t draft cuffs, but otherwise a great match. I turned the bodice into a blouse. This is the first time I’ve done so and wish I had made a muslin. I made a muslin of the original dress bodice, but I have no records of the changes I made to turn it into a blouse. I believe I added 6in in length and made the hip wide enough to fit my hips, then turned the darts upside down so they came to a point on both ends. I would like to make a few more of these blouses. I think they’ll go nicely with the 1940’s overalls that I’m fitting now. The pattern is Marian Martin 9192 and my guess, based on the hair would be 1938-1941-ish.