This is Advance 2215. If the pattern sounds familiar, it’s the same pattern that I posted a muslin of, but never a finished dress. By the time I got around to finishing it, it was too warm to wear it. I still haven’t put the buttons on. This short sleeved version is perfect for the coming season. The alterations I did on this were common for both modern and vintage patterns. I added 2in in length to the bodice, although I think I need to trim 0.5in next time. I have needed extra bodice length in all my vintage patterns, so far. I also did a 1in FBA. This is typical for all my modern patterns. This is the biggest difference I have found between 1950’s patterns and 1930’s patterns. I generally don’t need a FBA in 1950’s patterns. The one alteration that was needed that I haven’t had to do before was to add 1in total to the center front skirt panel between the waist and about 7in down below the waist. This pattern was very tight fitting from the waist to just below the hip.