Well, mostly complete. I’ve decided that my crinoline hits me at an unflattering length, so I’m making a new one. I don’t want to hem the dress until I have the crinoline done. While I was working on this, I wasnt sure I was happy with it. I think winter sewing just isn’t as fun as bright, crisp cottons in lovely prints. However, this one might not be a fun sundress, but I think the understated houndstooth works. I did make two major mistakes. I sewed the zipper into the right side seam instead of the standard left side and I put the pockets in way too low to be useable. I may end up sewing up the seams and cutting off the pockets. Other than those two things, I’m quite happy with it.