The blouse is Simplicity 3777, a T&T (tried and true) blouse pattern that I’ve made several times. It is a cotton shirting from my local Hancock Fabrics. The skirt is Simplicity 0517, a vintage reissue, in a heavy linen from http://www.denverfabrics.com. I’ve made this skirt a few times, but this time I added in-seam pockets and it changed the fit. The fabric is heavy enough that I should have used a lining fabric for the pockets. To my eye, it makes the skirt a bit lumpy at the hip. I’ve made this outfit a few times, in other fabrics, and have always been happy with it. For some reason, this feels a bit matronly to me. I’ll probably wear it church, but no where else.